Selenium Fresher Resume Preparation
Selenium Fresher Resume Preparation
Generally IT Fresher Resumes are having common fields irrespective of the technology, but nowadays Fresher Resume shows interest in some technologies, Fresher can be used for any technology based on companies requirement…
Nowadays some Companies or recruiting fresher based on their interest and knowledge, but in campus recruitment companies recruit fresher irrespective of the technology and only based on their academic and other skills, after recruitment then they will train them based on companies requirement
In this Video “Selenium Fresher Resume preparation” I am focusing Automated Testing using Selenium and if you are fresher and want to start career in Software Testing field then focus on Software Testing skills in your resume…
Note: If you want start your Career in Software Testing then try learn and practice these subjects,
- Manual Testing
- Automated Testing using Selenium
- SQL and Database Fundamentals
- UNIX OS
- Domain Knowledge
- Programming Knowledge Etc…
Important Fields in IT Fresher Resume are,
Academic Project (if available)
But this format is not mandatory, no restrictions for preparing the Fresher Resume, but write it clearly in easily understandable format and you must familiar with your resume details…
Selenium Fresher Resume
Email id:[email protected]
Looking for Software Functional Testing Engineer/Fresher position in a well-known organization which gives me an opportunity to exhibit my technical skills and giving scope for career.
• Knowledge on Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements
• Knowledge on various phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle
• Knowledge on various Test Levels and Test Types.
• Ability to Create Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Collect Test Data
• Knowledge on Defect Reporting and Tracking Manually using Test Tool
• Familiar with Software Test Documents like Test Plan, Test Case, Defect Report, Test Matrices and
Test Summary Report
• Knowledge on Automated Testing using Selenium with Java and TestNG
• Knowledge on Writing Selenium Test scripts using Selenium
• Knowledge on Java Programming (Java Standard Edition or Core Java)
• Knowledge on TestNG Testing Framework, Mavan and Jenkins.
• Knowledge on SQL and Database Testing Fundamentals
• Knowledge on Batch Testing, Data Driven Testing, Cross Browser Testing and Database Testing
• Familiar with MS Windows and UNIX Operating Environments
• Knowledge on Quality Standards like ISO, IEEE, and CMM /CMMMI.
• Good Communication Skills, Committed, Result oriented and Hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
• B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in
20** with 73%.
• Intermediate from BIE, AP NBKR Science and Arts College, Vidyanagar) Passed in 20** with 68%
• S.S.C from School of Secondary Education, AP in 20** with 76%.
Training Programs Attended:
• Java Standard Edition or Core Java
• Manual Testing and Automated Testing using Selenium
Software Testing Certifications:
• ISTQB Foundation Level Certification in December 2017
Operating Systems : Windows 10, 2008 and UNIX
Testing Tools : UFT, Selenium
Language : C, VBScript, Java
Databases : SQL Server, Oracle
Documentation : MS Office, Open Office
Academic Project Work:
Title : gcrShop
Technologies Used : HTML, Java Script, Java, Oracle
Operating System : Windows 10 and Windows 2008
gcrShop is an Ecommerce B2C (Business to Customer) Online Shopping Application, It organizes Online Shopping business operations like product promotions, selling products, and shipping goods etc. It has two interfaces, One is Admin interface, provides features like Adding / Editing / Deleting Vendors, Products, User management and generating Reports. Another interface is User Interface, provides features like Products Display, Searching for Products and Buying products etc…
• Understanding and Analyzing Software Test Requirements
• Writing code for User interface Functionality and part of Admin interface functionality using Java.
• Involvement in Database design using Oracle.
• Functional Testing Manually as well as using Selenium
Name: xxxx xxxxxxxxxx
Date of Birth: xx-xxxx-xxxx
Married Status: Single
Address for Communication: xxxxxxxxxxx
Languages known: Telugu, English, Hindi
Automated Testing Using Selenium Resume