Software Testing Jobs in USA
Software Engineer In Test
Company: Eze Software
- Play a major role to improve quality, functionality, reliability and usability of software products
- Help design automation roadmap and improve testing processes by providing testing tools and automation frameworks
- Creating and expanding automated regression tests
- Develop, track, and report project level status and other performance metrics to appropriate project managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similarly technical/quantitative field or: equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of experience building automation, test frameworks, or engineering tools
- Knowledge of the financial and/or trading industry and trading systems.
- Experience using MS Test, similar testing framework
Location: Saint Louis Missouri United States
Company: The Boeing Company
Job Description :
- Create/sustain products that are utilized to support naval military aircraft like the MQ-25 and F/A-18.
- Leverage agile software practices utilizing a variety of technologies like Java and C# for both client/server applications as well as web applications in a fast, dynamic environment.
Digital Aviation & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience)
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with C# and/or Java development.
- Database experience.
- Experience with Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).Typical Education / Experience:
Typical Education / Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor’s and 2 or more years’ experience or a Master’s degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.