Software Testing Walkins
Software QA Engineer | Walkin (gurgaon)
Company: Yatra Online Pvt Ltd.
Experience: 2 – 6 yrs
Location: Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Gurgaon
Interviews are being conducted on
17 – March- 2019 between 10 AM to 12 PM.
Please share your resume on
Venue: Yatra Online Pvt Ltd, Tower A, Level 5, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector-39, Gurgaon
What you will be responsible for:
- Thorough hands on experience in web automation and using tools like Selenium and jmeter
- Tests large scale software applications in a manual, automated or hybrid setting
- Translates business requirements into system test cases. Understands the business impact of the application well enough to make user-centric analysis
- Takes ownership of the health of key software modules, which would involve functional, regression, performance and compatibility testing
- Authors test plans & test cases and executes them. Automates test cases using appropriate scripts/tools
- Interacts with peers across product domains for cross-platform testing, including identification and management of dependencies across other modules
- Drives scoping and planning exercises for mid-level complexity projects
- Sets standards and acts as a mentor for junior engineers in the organization
What you need to succeed in the role:
- Holds an engineering degree or MCA from a reputed institute 3-8 years of experience in software testing, preferably in
- Experience in functional, performance, compatibility and system integration testing.
- Experience in usage of web automation and performance testing tools such as Selenium and jmeter
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use tools for versioning and bug-tracking
- Excellent communication skills and ability to identify, articulate and report issues found during application testing
Recruiter Name: Abhinav Jain Kumar Kumar
Contact Company: Yatra Online Pvt Ltd
Software Testing walk in Interview
Company: Seedline Tech
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Locations: Surat, Bhopal, Ahmedabad
Time and Venue
13th March – 8th April , 11 AM onwards
www.sunlinegreensystem.co.in first website open then online apply and upload resume after automaticaly ID and Password provide in your Email ID. HR komal 09172633680 09172633679
Define Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Methodologies for Digital Cockpits including Stand alone fully Digital Clusters as well as Integrated Systems (supporting Infotainment, ADAS, HUDs along with Cluster functionalities)
Recruiter Name: Sarita
Walkin for B.tech / BCA / B.Sc Computers Freshers for IT Recruitments.
Company: Nexii IT Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 0 yrs
Location: Bengaluru(Bannerghatta Road)
Time and Venue
13th March – 15th March , 10 AM onwards
Our Office Address: Nexiilabs, Vakil’s Square – Ground Floor, Near Jayadev Hospital, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bangalore. (view on Map)
We are hiring 10 B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc Freshers for our IT Recruitment division.
- Candidates must be B.Tech Computers or BCA or B.Sc Computers.
- Candidates must join immediately.
- Candidates must be interested in working in IT Recruitments.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Bannerghatta Road Bangalore.
Recruitment Training will be given to all who are hired.
This is full-time permanent employment with us.
Immediate joiners wanted.
Walkin dates are: 13, 14, 15 March.
Please bring your resume printout and ID proof.
Please meet Mr. Ashish in Nexiilabs
Our Office Address:
Vakil’s Square – Ground Floor,
Near Jayadev Hospital,
Bannerghatta Main Road,
Walkin for Freshers(any Graduates)@ Hyderabad
Company: Better Future Solutions LLP
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Time and Venue
13th March – 15th March , 9 AM onwards
310A, 3rd Floor, Topaz Plaza, Near Tanishq Jewellers, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, 500082
Looking for freshers with any graduation.
Good communication skills.
Venue : 310A, 3rd floor, topaz plaza, Near Tanishq Jewellers, Panjagutta, Hyderabad, 5000082
Walkin for Manual Test Engineer in Sakon(only Male Candidates)
Company: Sakon 3.5
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Time and Venue
12th March – 15th March , 2 PM onwards
SAKON DTC- Downtown the city Centre, 7-Floor, 7A Section , Mhatre Bridge, Vakil Nagar, Erandwane, Pune-411004(MH).
We are hiring for Test Engineer with 2-4years of experience.
we have arranged walk-ins for same from 12th March’19 to 15th March’19.
Contact Person : Neha Patil (Please mention this name on your cv to avoid confusion)
Timing – 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Job Title : Test Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Total Experience : 1 to 3 Years
The Quality Assurance has primary responsibility for identifying problems with the software & its design. The position involves close interaction with the QA Manager.
Desired Skill & Experience:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in mobile and web testing with good communication skills.
- Must have minimum 6 months of experience in Selenium Web driver or any other automation tool/framework
- Strong knowledge of Mobile operating systems (Android, iOS), and Mobile Application testing, and device troubleshooting
- Hands on experience on automating mobile test cases is must have
- Strong Knowledge about writing test case in Selenium Web driver.
- Strong Knowledge about GUI Level Testing and Methods Level Testing using Selenium.
- Good expertise with SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Good exposure on Bug Life Cycle.
- Experience in preparing Test scenarios, writing Test cases, Executing test cases and Test reports.
- Experienced in all types of testing concepts
- Preparing Summary Reports and Documentation related to testing.
- Knowledge about Telecom Applications Domain, Jira Tool and ISTQB Certification will be Plus point.
- Create and manage the development of test suites and test cases according to technical specifications using both manual and automated test suites. Own this check list for all projects and retainer work
- Thoroughly test products through all phases of the development life cycle (functional testing, regression/integration testing, performance testing.)
- Interact with developers during all stages of projects; participating in design and code reviews when appropriate.
- Document Functional and logical flows, wireframes of various mobile and web applications to help solution teams and customer success managers better explain product to customers .
Bachelors degree in Computer science/IT/E&TC is required
Certification in Software Testing is must
ISTQB certification will be added advantage
MANUAL TESTING WITH SELENIUM!
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Description — QA
Currently we are on the lookout for a bright Test Engineer whos ready to take on new challenges.
In this role youd be collaborating closely with software developers, product managers, and business experts.
As a member of a Scrum team, you will perform testing on CRM platform, back office applications, backend services, APIs etc.
- Work as part of an experienced team for end to end testing in CRM
- Work in the Agile Scrum model for project deliverables
- Automate with open source frameworks
- Testing the mobile applications
- 2 to 5 years of experience in testing software applications (black box and grey box)
- Proven track record of testing projects (end-to-end testing experience)
- Practical knowledge of test methodology of application testing
- Proficiency in all testing stages such as analysis of testing requirements, test planning, designing test scenarios, test cases review, test cases execution, defect reporting and tracking.
- Strong knowledge on SQL and experience in preparing the SQL queries.
- Experience in automated testing, preparing automation scripts and their execution using tools e.g. Selenium
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks
- Hands on experience in test scripting using languages like Java
- Preferable to have experience or good knowledge in Mobile testing
- Experience / Good Knowledge on Web services testing (SOAP UI / POSTMAN)
- Usage of test management/defect management tools and frameworks, e.g. Mantis, Jira etc
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology and tools Versionone, Jira etc
- Preferable to have Testing certificates (e.g. ISTQB)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and excellent verbally and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and sense of ownership (not just find a bug and go home approach)
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER for Infosys Limited
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Locations: Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Hyderabad
Role Designation: Technology Analyst
Technical & Professional Requirements:
At least 3 years of experience in Selenium Webdriver testing (Automation testing, Java, Selenium Webdriver) Skills.
Strong Analytical skills , Excellent communication skills. , Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment,
Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
The final location of posting would be based on the business requirements.
Responsibilities: Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.,â€¢ Ensure continual knowledge management.,â€¢ Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
Test Automation Engineer @ Oracle, Bangalore
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for public Sector products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
- Handling the manual and automation testing efforts of Public Sector Cloud/Oracle Fusion Products.
- Developing and executing software test plans, developing automated scripts for tests
- Analyzing and writing test standards and procedures. Maintaining documentation of test results. Analyzing test results and recommends corrective actions
- Participating in review of functional and technical specification documents to understand the approach of implementation of various measurable criteria
- Defect identification and analysis
- Automation debugging and corrective action as required.
- Coordinating with relevant groups for automated regression testing
- Exposure to Selenium/OATs is a must
- Create test plans and identify automation opportunities
- Perform hands-on automation testing
- Build the testing framework to simulate end-to-end scenarios using various platforms and technologies
- Build and maintain functional automated test suite
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement
- Build and automate tracking systems for quality metrics and reporting
- Participate in release planning and product roll out
- Coordinate tasks within and outside the teams
- Experience with the Docker technology( Preferrable)
- Experience in Selenium/Selenium Webdriver( Must)
- Experience in Mocha/Chai/Typescript (Preferrable)
- Experience with continuous deployment and integration systems
- Experience in test automation for web, mobile app and API platforms
- Experience in performance and security testing