CYBER SECURITY ANALYST
Company: Secure-24 IT Services Pvt ltd.
experience: 5 – 8 Years
- Investigate and respond to reported security incidents including documenting case status within Service Now and reporting findings to customers
- Work with security tools and senior CyberDefense investigators to identify suspicious activity and security notifications including SIEM alerts,
- system reports, security tool alerts, etc.
Support, monitor, and maintain, upgrade and improve Secure-24 and customer security systems
- Continuously evaluate security infrastructure to identify performance and security improvements
- Supports development of technical standards and application uses
Resolves problems and offers technical assistance to customers
Hands on experience working on Log Rhythm, Splunk, IBM Q Radar
Hands on experience working on Carbon Black, Crowdstrike
Hands on experience working on Proofpoint
Hands on experience working on Log Analysis, Malware Analysis, Cyber security incident response
Hands on experience working on Symantec ATP
malware analysisactive directoryip networkingnessusnmaplinuxlog analysisdata recovery