Senior Test Engineer
Company: Mphasis Limited
Experience: 4 – 6 yrs
Job description Who are we looking forA mid level manual Tester to do functional verification for a critical project for one of our biggest client in banking domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
• Strong experience in Functional and Integration Testing.
• Experience in testing of Batch Jobs in Mainframe environment.
• Good analytical skills
• Working knowledge of Mainframe highly desirable (JCL, Rexx, Cobol etc). Process Skills:
• Capable of analyzing requirements and Testing software as per project defined software process
• Ability to create test cases test data, execute test plans and contribute to appropriate software test life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
• Exposure to Agile / Scrum Behavioral Skills:
• Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter- group coordination within the modules of the project.
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
• Good attitude and learning skills.
Primary Comp : Testing – Functional/ Manual Testing
Skill Percentage – 60
Skill Version – 1
Proficiency – Advanced(>5 <=9yrs)
Secondary Comp : Mainframe Technology
- Cobol- MF
Skill Percentage – 40
Skill Version – 1
Proficiency – Intermediate(>2 <=5yrs)
Certification Needed : NA
• Somebody who has at least 5+ years of work experience in software testing.
• Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college APPS GENERIC SKILLS – TESTING – FUNCTIONAL/ MANUAL TESTING
Functional Area:IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Contact Company:Mphasis Limited