WALKIN FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Experence: 2 – 6 Years
Time and Venue
5th August – 9th August from 12 PM onwards
Nthrive Global(Previously known as e4e HealthcareBusiness Services Pvt Ltd) nThrive Global Sloutions Pvt. Ltd (Formerly e4e Healthcare Business Services Pvt. Ltd.) 15th Floor, Tower C Unitech Cyber Park Sector 39, Gurugram, HR – 122002
- Must have troubleshooting and problem solving skills, both technically and at the application level.
- Must have an academic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using C# or C++, and database research skills to include SQL
- Excellent communcation skills
- Candidate Should have an excellent knowledge on OOPS, C#, SQL & .NET Technologies.
- Facilitate technical issues resolution by interacting with other internal teams as well as with customers via both written and verbal communication. who is the cust and where are they based out of?
- Independently be able to understand client reported issues, triage the issues within the application, and propose or create a technical solution.
- Triaging routine recurring customer reported issues related to software or technical process issues, with a reliance on documentation and guidance from others.
- Creating technical solutions for routine recurring reported issues, with a reliance on documentation and guidance from others
- Communicating with clients to understand and resolve routine and recurring reported issues, following documented best practices
- Candidates can walkin between 5th Aug 19 to 9th Aug 19 between 12 PM to 4 PM
Interview Rounds- 1. written test(SQL/C#/OOPS) 2. HR Interview 3. Technical Interview.
Perks and Benefits
Free Cabs, Afternoon Shifts, One Time meal free
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
- c#c++oopsasp.netProgramming.netobject oriented programmingagilec#.netsql
Desired Candidate Profile
- Please refer to the Job description above