IOS Developer – 2+ Years Experienced
Company:Okit Pvt. Ltd
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs
We are looking for a 2+ years iOS developer.
- As a member of the iOS Development team, you will be responsible for developing mobile products in the FinTech space.
- Being a financial product, you will design and write code that is reliable and robust, while at the same time ensuring pixel perfect UI and highly polished UX to provide users with the best in category mobile experience.
- Responsible for designing, developing & testing the application and till it gets published in the iOS AppStore.
- Being part of a dynamic & agile team of various technologies, you must be creative and can come up with solutions to problems in any aspect of the product and take the initiative to solve them.
- We are a consumer product and believe that we write code that impacts each one of our users’ lives in a positive way, by taking maximum efforts to provide a bug-free experience and fix issues swiftly when required.
Should have :
- Hands on experience working with Swift (4 & 5) and Objective C language.
- Knowledge of XCode build tools with build and distribution pipelines(Certificates, Provisioning profiles etc).
- Knowledge of Core iOS Concepts – Application LifeCycle, Delegates, Multithreading, GCD, Memory Management etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS apps to back-end services
- Familiarity with App Store Guidelines and experience with release and maintenance of apps on the App store
- Knowledge of UI Concepts(UIKit, View Hierarchy, ViewControllers, Views, UIWebView) with Autolayout or Adaptive layout.
- Knowledge of building automated test cases and test suites.
- Strong analytical and problem solving.
-Good understanding of consuming REST API’s
- Experience using Git for version control
- Hands on experience writing code with Unit test and test functional with TDD / BDD experience.
Required Candidate profile
- Have published multiple iOS apps to the App Store.
- Preferably including personal projects, where you’ve handled all aspects of the project from design to development to maintenance.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, web service and Design Patterns.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of the frameworks and libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
IOS DeveloperUXUIios programmingIos DevelopmentUI Developmentios producerios web designergcdios designer
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Contact Company:Okit Pvt. Ltd