Lead- WAS (bpm) Admin
Company: Simple Logic IT Pvt Ltd
Experience: 5 – 10 yrs
Roles & Responsibility:
- Maintaining resources as required by applications, such as: JMS Workload managers /Timers Service Integration Bus (SiBus)Connection FactoriesQueue destinations Topic spacesMQ Connection factories JDBC Providers JDBC DatasourcesJ2C Aliases Various other JEE resource types Automatic configuration using Jython scripting
- Manually understanding application resource bindings understanding deployment descriptors (Application.xml and Web.xml) Automatically using Jython Security
- Installing and configuring LDAP and Shell scripting
- Understanding the different requirements of use and nuances. Setup and understand Security Domains Setting up SSL certificates.
- Understand the principles of migration Profile versions and how they affect DMGRs and Cells. Also, profile augmentation.
- Understanding how to spot general issues and help perform route-cause analysis for Java stack trace. Appreciate how JEE applications are packaged, what they are comprised of for example: EJB, JAR, RAR, web modules (WARs).
- Understand HMTL and Java script know what the browser DOM is. know how web-services work to debug endpoint issues
- Know how to use telnet, and other command-lines tools to debug network / firewall connectivity. Tools such as curl, SSH and other O/S related commands like netstat, PS, ifconfig, route etc
- Understanding JVMs.
Business Process ManagerWebsphereWebsphere Application ServerMiddleware AdminWAS AdminWAS AdministratorWAS AdministrationBPMBPM Admin
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, B.Sc – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Contact Company:Simple Logic IT Pvt Ltd