Program Manager – Media Application Development – IT
Company: Piana IT Solutions
Experience: 10 – 20 yrs
The Program Management organization is responsible for the end to end management of all deliverables from the cross-functional teams within the technology organization contributing to feature development, launch, and deployment. Depending on the program assigned, this role may have responsibility for coordinating cross-functional deliverables across all internal and external teams, interacting with business units and other stakeholders.
This role resides in Technology and it supports the Product Management, Engineering and Operations for world class video experiences used by customers on Client and Syndicated Partners.
Position Details :
POSITION SPECIFICATION :
Education : BE, MCA
Overall Experience : 10+ Years
Essential : expertise Media Application Development
Key Responsibilities :
The Program Manager is responsible for defining program schedules by integrating deliverables and timelines from cross-functional teams such as internal and external development teams, product management and QA Customer Care, and Operations as well as the Field teams on all items related to the successful development, test and launch of the assigned programs/Feature.
The successful candidate will be able to work with cross-functional team members to identify tasks, build and manage program plans, identify, assign and commit functional resources to meet commitments, develop risk and communication plans, and coordinate with external vendors and organizations as required. This role will work with internal and external technical development deployment teams to coordinate the scheduling of deployments and subsequent.
This position requires a strong program management background and ideal candidates will be experienced with agile development and deployment. A proven track record in delivery execution under aggressive schedule demands and competing priorities is a must as are strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills. While the role does not require a development background, it does require a candidate with a passion for technology and an aptitude to understand the technologies we are delivering.
This role is expected to :
- Provide program management leadership and expertise. Serve as the source of truth for all date and timeline commitments and ensure all parties are aligned on objectives and definition of success.
- Manage the program and team through the deliverables associated with the program by establishing milestones and monitoring adherence to plans and schedules by holding leads accountable as appropriate.
- Identify project risks and mitigation plans as appropriate and drive mitigations.
- Communicate with key stakeholders including development teams, operations, product and business, as required
- Collaborate with other platform teams to launch new products and features
- Manage multiple projects with shifting and competing priorities
- Manage complex technical integrations with 3rd party systems and platforms
- Presence and communication strengths to provide regular program status updates senior leadership team.
Required Candidate profile
Critical Competencies for Success :
- Preferred 10+ years
- Strong technical aptitude, passion for technology and innovation, and ability to communicate with technical teams is required
- Understanding of and experience with the software development lifecycle, including functional and technical specifications, development, QA, release management, deployment and operations is required
- Strong technical program management experience with a focus on Agile development methodology is preferred
- Experience shipping multiple products in a Scaled agile software development environment
- Solid understanding of systems architecture, design, and implementation
QArelease managementProgram ManagementIT Program ManagementMedia Application DevelopmentIT Project Management
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:MCA – Computers
Contact Company : Piana IT Solutions