Company: eNFLUENCE IT Services
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Description :
A) Tasks and Expectations :
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency cloud-based applications requiring high-availability and performance.
- Gather customer requirements and facilitate customer-facing meetings workshops
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure coding practices are following standards.
- Able to set up development guidelines and methodologies
- Work on customer-facing projects executed across geographies and cultures
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
B) No. of resources : 3
C) Must-have requirements :
- BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3 to 5 years of experience in customer facing, hands-on front-end Development
- Proven track customer-facing project execution
- Extraordinary experiences in design and developing responsive applications using Java-Script, React.JS, Angular, HTML5, CSS3
- Proven track of designing UI/UX
- Proven experience in writing technical software documentation
- Experience with Agile methodologies specifically Scrum and tools
- Knowledgeable in common SCM practices, such as branching and code merges (GIT)
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Proactive, Team Player mentality
- Fluent English
D) Desired technical Knowledge :
- Experience in developing Integrating solutions and working with REST and SOAP web services
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
- Excellent knowledge of UI design pattern
- Experience in writing Unit test cases
E) Other Requirements :
- Ability to travel to Europe, Schengen VISA by 15th September
- Proven track of delivering high velocity/tight deadline cloud-based Applications.
- Must possess Hi-Spec workstation/Laptop
- Our culture revolves around respect, collaboration, openness, continuous learning, and immense pride in doing good work
- Technologist that keeps up on the latest technology, best practices and continues to learn and apply those learning’s to the Honeywell environment
- Team player that puts the team first.
- Real passion for working in the cloud and mobile technology.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships across disciplines and across the organization
- The ability to be self-managing and self-directed
- Strong communication skills
- Excitement about working on a multi-functional, global team
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: eNFLUENCE IT Services