Senior Java Developer – Spring/aws/azure
Company: eNFLUENCE IT Services
Experience: 5 – 10 yrs
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency cloud-based applications requiring high-availability and performance.
- Gather customer requirements and facilitate customer facing meetings workshops
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure coding practices are following standards.
- Able to set up development guidelines and methodologies;
- Work on customer facing projects executed across geographies and cultures
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
No. or resources : 9
Required Candidate profile
Year of related professional experience : 6-10
Must have requirements :
- BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 6 to 10 years of experience in hands-on Java software Development, preferable cloud and mobile solution
- Proven track Customer facing project execution
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience in noSQL technologies like Cassandra
- Excellent knowledge of design pattern
- Proven experience in writing technical software documentation
- Experience with Agile methodologies specifically Scrum and tools
- Knowledgeable in common SCM practices, such as branching and code merges (GIT)
- Cloud technology knowledge AWS, Azure
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Proactive, Team Player mentality
- Fluent English
Desired technical Knowledge :
- Experience in developing Integrating solutions and working with REST and SOAP web services
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Groovy, Python, etc.
- Hands-on experience in using CI/CD tool suites is a plus
- Experience in writing Unit test-cases JUnit
- Kafka knowledge is needed.
- Solid understanding of release strategies that minimize or eliminate application downtime
Other Requirements :
- Ability to travel to Europe, Schengen VISA by 15th September
- Proven track of delivering high velocity/tight deadline cloud based Applications.
- Must possess Hi-Spec workstation/Laptop
Our culture revolves around respect, collaboration, openness, continuous learning, and immense pride in doing good work. We are looking for developers who have:
- Technologist that keeps up on the latest technology, best practices and continues to learn and apply those learning’s to the Honeywell environment
- Team player that puts team first.
- Real passion for working in cloud and mobile technology.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships across disciplines and across the organization
- The ability to be self-managing and self-directed
- Strong communication skills
- Excitement about working on a multi-functional, global team.
JavaApplication DesigningAzureSolution IntegrationHibernateNoSQLDesign PatternsJUnitsoftware DevelopmentSpringAWSScripting
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Other Specialization, Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: eNFLUENCE IT Services