Solution Architect – Java Technologies
Company: eNFLUENCE IT Services
Experience: 5 – 10 yrs
Job Description :
Tasks and Expectations :
- Take a lead position in technical architecture and design in cloud/mobile application development
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Able to set up development guidelines and methodologies for the project execution
- Work on projects executed across geographies and cultures
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Required Candidate profile
No. Resources : 2
Years of experience : 5-10
Must Have Skills :
- 5-10 years of practical experience, preferable cloud and mobile solution, JAVA stack
- Proven track of delivering customer-facing projects high velocity/tight deadline cloud-based solutions.
- BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science or Information Science or IT
- Able to facilitate and execute complex requirements gathering workshops and technical discussion
- Experience in noSQL technologies like Cassandra is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of design pattern
- Cloud technology knowledge AWS, Azure
- Extraordinary communication skills,
- Team Player mentality
- Fluent English
Desired Technical Knowledge :
- Having very good experience and exposure to translate customer requirements (EPICS) into functionalities leveraging development technologies
- Responsible for defining NFR (Non-Functional Requirements) scorecard and tracking for its design and implementation.
- Reviewing the QA test design to ensure that customer requirements are being validated (including NFRs are validated)
- Defining APIs and ensuring its implementation
- Hands-on experience in SOLID design principles.
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing Integrating solutions and working with REST and SOAP web services. Using technologies like Apache CXF, Spring integration and/or Apache Camel.
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate).
- Experience with Agile methodologies specifically Scrum.
- Experience with Groovy scripting is a big plus.
- Solid understanding of release strategies.
JavaAngularJSAzureDesign PatternsKafkaJQuerySolution ArchitectTypeScriptDockerRedis DBAgileJava / J2EE ArchitectAPIAWSKubernetesPython
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Recruiter Name : HR
Contact Company: eNFLUENCE IT Services