Popular Article Submission Sites
Popular Article Submission Sites, SEO Basics, Search Engine optimization through article submission, link building, and Social networking.
What is Article Submission?
Article submission is to attract users in masses to our website without incurring much cost.
Article Submission is a Search Engine Optimization technique in which we write articles and publish them on third-party websites.
Writing articles that are related to our business and adding them to the famous article submission directories we can generate backlinks.
The main purpose of “article submission” is to attract a huge number of visitors to our website with minimal time and effort.
Benefits of Article Submission
• Article submission is useful to increase traffic, backlinks and create brand awareness.
• By posting your articles on different social media platforms you can increase your brand popularity and sales.
• The article submission helps you to gain maximum traffic from your targeted audience.
• Article submissions are done for specific websites when it comes to SEO. Those particular websites are easily indexed by Google or other search engines as they are extremely optimized.
•Article submissions improve the searchability of your articles as well as your web site.
Tips for writing good Articles
• Your articles should be unique and should have relevant information.
• Always write content relevant keywords in the article.
• Make the article short, crisp, and to the point.
• All tags and titles used should be easily detectable by the web crawler.
• Always use headings, sub-headings, bullet points, numbers because that makes it user-friendly for readers.
• Don’t submit the same article in different directories as it can create the possibility of article duplicity.
Article Submission Sites
Reddit is a worthwhile platform to consider for sharing content, but it needs to be done the right way. First create an account in Reddit then submit your articles.
Medium was launched in 2012, this platform is an example of social journalism, having a hybrid collection of amateur and professional people and publications.
Medium allows us to republish our existing blog posts, but you can also use this platform as a way to increase traffic to the full blog posts on your site.
3. LinkedIn Articles
LinkedIn always looking for new ways for members to contribute professional insights on LinkedIn. Its publishing platform allows members, in addition to Influencers, to publish articles about their expertise and interests.
The feature isn’t currently available on mobile devices, but you can access it from a Desktop computer or Laptop.
Quora is an American question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, followed, and edited by Internet users, either factually or in the form of opinions.
Users can collaborate by editing questions and suggesting edits to answers that have been submitted by other users.
5. Google Sites
One of the best mediums of link building is the one offered by Google, It is a page creation tool that allows you to add content and substance to your blog, all without a single charge.
The Dzone discussion board has over 1 million developers who share content and links on coding, cloud computing, and more.
SlideShare is a professional content network including presentations, infographics, documents, and videos. Users can upload files privately or publicly in PowerPoint, Word, PDF, or OpenDocument format. Content can then be viewed on the site itself, on handheld devices, or embedded on other sites.