Python Online Training, Download & Install Python, Language Syntax, Python Language Elements, and Python Object-Oriented Programming.
Python Online Training by G C Reddy
Weekday Training Program will commence on **/**/****/
Eligible for the Course?
Python Online Training is not restricted to people of some group. This suits well for,
- Students or Fresh Graduates
- Testing Job Profile
- Python Developer Job Profile
Prerequisite: If you know to read English, and knowledge of mathematics with some understanding of software’s programs.
Python Course Details:
Duration: 25 Hours
21st February 2022
Weekday Program (Monday to Friday)
9:00 PM to 10:00 PM Indian Standard Time
10:30 AM to 11:30 AM EST
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM CST
7:30 AM to 8:30 AM PST
Python Programming Language
Tutorial 1: Python Language Syllabus
Tutorial 2: Introduction to Python Programming Language
Tutorial 3: Python Environment Setup
Tutorial 4: Python Basic Syntax
Tutorial 5: Python Variables & Data Types
Tutorial 6: Python Operators
Tutorial 7: Python Control Flow – Decision Making
Tutorial 8: Python Control Flow – Loops
Tutorial 9: Python Control Flow – Branching
Tutorial 10: String Handling in Python
Tutorial 11: Python Data Structures – Lists
Tutorial 12: Python Data Structures – Tuples
Tutorial 13: Python Data Structures – Sets
Tutorial 14: Python Data Structures – Dictionaries
Tutorial 15: Python Functions (User Defined)
Tutorial 16: Python Functions (Built-in)
Tutorial 17: Python IO – File Handling
Tutorial 18: File Methods (Built-in and User Defined)
Tutorial 19: Python Modules (Built-in and User Defined)
Tutorial 20: Python Date & Time
Tutorial 21: Python Regular Expressions
Tutorial 22: Python Exception Handling
Tutorial 23: Python Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals
Tutorial 24: Python Object Oriented Programming Principles
- What is Python?
- Key features of Python Language
- Applications of Python/Uses of Python
- Implementation of Python
- Drawbacks of Python Language
- Download Python Software
- Install Python
- Set Python Environment Variable
- Lunch Python IDLE, Write first Python Program
- Modes of Programming in Python
- Python Identifiers
- Reserved Words
- Lines and Indentation
- Comments in Python
- Quotation in Python
- Purpose Comments
- Single line Comment
- Multi-Line Comments
- What is a Variable?
- Rules for Creating Variables
- Declare/Create Python Variables
- Assigning Values to Variables
- Variable Types in Python
- Global and Local Variables in Python
- What is a Data Type?
- Python Built-in Data Types
- Getting the Data Type
- Setting the Data Type
- Setting the Specific Data Type
- Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison (Relational) Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Logical Operators, Etc,
- Run a block of Statements when a condition is true.
- Run a block of Statements when a compound condition is true.
- Run a block of Statements when the condition is true otherwise execute another block of Statements
- Decide among several alternates(elif)
- Run a block of Statements when more than one condition is true (Nested if)
- while loop
- for loop
- Create Strings
- Finding String length
- Concatenating Strings
- Print a String multiple times
- Check whether the String has all numeric characters?
- Check whether the String has all alphabetic characters?
- Python Lists
- Creating Lists
- Accessing Values in Lists
- Updating Lists
- Delete List Elements
- Built-in List Functions and Methods
- What is a Tuple?
- Operations on Tuples
- Access Tuple Items
- Range of Indexes
- Change Tuple Values
- Loop Through a Tuple
- Check if Item Exists
- Find Tuple Length
- Add Items
- Remove Items
- Join Two Tuples
- What is Set?
- Access Items
- Change Items
- Add Items
- Get the Length of a Set
- Remove Item
- Join Two Sets
- Create Dictionaries
- Accessing Dictionary Items
- Change a Values
- Print a Dictionary
- Check if a Key Exists
- Find Dictionary Length
- Adding Items to a Dictionary
- Removing Items
- Copy a Dictionary
- Nested Dictionaries
17. Python Functions
- What is a function in Python?
- Types of Functions
- Creating a Function
- Calling a Function
- Parameters or Arguments
- The return statement
- What is Python Module?
- Purpose of Modules
- Types of Modules
- How to use Modules
- User-defined modules in Python
19. Python User Input
- Create a File
- Delete a File
- Read a Text File
- Write data to a file
21. Python Exception Handling
- Exceptions versus Syntax Errors
- Common Exceptions in Python
- Raising Exceptions
- The try and except Block
- The else Clause
- Defining Clean-up Actions
22. Python Object-Oriented Programming
Python Online Training Guidelines:
1. We use “Zoho Meeting” Software/Application for our Online Training (to share Desktop and Audio during the Training).
2. You need not install anything, you can get an invitation link from me. By clicking on the link you can join the Online class (Auto installation).
3. After the Live Class, you can get the Private “Recorded Session” link and Class Notes file daily basis.
4. If you miss any class, or series of classes, you can watch Recorded Classes.
5. You can re-join free of cost within Two years in our Python Training, after attending all classes also.
6. I will teach you Python Programming from Basics.
7. Python is Open source software, I will show you how to install Python on your computer in our classes then you can install & practice it easily.
8. Try to use headphones (if you have) in order to get the proper audio.