Python Full Course Videos, Download & Install Python, Python Language Fundamentals, Python Control Flow, Python Functions, and Python Object-Oriented Programming.
Python is a general-purpose, high-level, interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and open-source programming language.
Python was created by Guido Van Rossum in 1989, but publicly released in 1991, It is further developed by the Python Software Foundation, and Python official website is (python.org).
Python Full Course Videos
1. What is Function?
2. Types of Functions in Python
3. Advantages of Functions
4. User-Defined Functions
5. Function with return a value
6. Function with returns nothing
7. Function with Arguments
8. Function with default arguments
Python programming language has four important collection data types:
String Handling in Python, What is a String?, declaration of strings in Python, concatenating strings, and string comparison in Python.
Three types of Control Flow Statements in Python:
1. Decision making/Conditional Statements
2. Loop Statements
3. Branching Statements
1. Arithmetic Operators
2. Comparison (Relational) Operators
3. Assignment Operators
4. Logical Operators
5. Identity Operators
1. What is a Variable?
2. Variable naming rules
3. Creating Variables
4. Get the Type
5. Global and Local Variables
6. Python Built-in Data Types
7. Getting the Data Type
8. Setting the Data Type
9. Setting the Specific Data Type
1. Modes of Programming in Python
2. Python Identifiers
3. Python Keywords/Reserved Words
4. Lines and Indentation
5. Comments in Python
6. Quotation in Python
Python Installation/Environment Setup, Basic syntax, Variables & Data Types, Operators, Control Flow, Functions, IO, File Handling, Exception Handling, Modules, and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Launch Python Website (python.org)
- Download your operating system compatible ‘Python Software’
- Install the Software and set the Path while installation.
- Launch Python IDLE (Python Shell)
- Write a sample program and run.
1. What is Python?
2. Key features of Python Language
3. Implementation of Python
4. Applications of Python
5. Python Environment Setup
6. Drawbacks of Python Language
Note: Python Class Notes is available in the Comment section (I posted this video class notes as comment) of every Video Page.
Python Step by Step Tutorial