ETL tester resume, Software Testing Resume Preparation, ETL Tester Skills, Career Objective, Professional Summary, and ETL Tester Job Responsibilities.
ETL testing is done to ensure that the data has been loaded from a source to destination after business transformation is accurate. It also involves the verification of data at various stages that used between source and destination.
ETL Tester Resume
Email ID: ************
Mobile Number: ***********
To achieve a challenging position in Software Testing and Quality Management in a company, where acquired skills will be utilised towards continued growth and advancement.
- Over 5+ years of experience in Manual and Automated testing on web based, Client/Server and data warehousing applications.
- Well-versed with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in Integration, Functional, Regression, System Testing, Load Testing, and UAT Testing.
- Experience in Web based applications like online banking, transactions applications.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL scripting
- Created ETL test data for all ETL mapping rules to test the functionality of the Informatica graphs.
- Sound Knowledge and experience in Metadata and Star schema/Snowflake schema. Analyzed Source Systems, Staging area, Fact and Dimension tables in Target D/W.
- Tested the ETL Informatica mappings and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing)
- Experience in preparing Test Strategy, developing Test Plan, documentig Test Cases, and writing Automated Test Scripts.
- Experience in Automated Testing using Micro Focus UFT and Open source Selenum tools.
- Experience in using Bugzilla, ALM. and Jira for Bug Reporting and Tracking.
- Expertise in querying and testing RDBMS such as Oracle, MS SQL Sever using SQL, PL/SQL for data integrity.
- Experience in Reports testing in Crystal Reports XI Environment.
- Strong working experience in Windows and UNIX environments
- Clear understanding of business procedures and ability to work as an individual and as a part of a team.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 10, 2003 Server, UNIX, Linux, and Sun Solaris
programming Languages: Java, Python, VBScript, SQL, and PL/SQL
Testing Tools: Micro Focus UFT, Selenium, Bugzilla, ALM, and Jira.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, and Sybase ASE
ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center, Ab initio Co operating system, and SAS.
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator
App Servers: WebLogic, JBOSS, IBM Web sphere, IIS, JWS, and PWS
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports.
Project_Name, Company_Name, Month Year to Till Date
Job Role: ETL Tester
First Tennessee is regional bank, and is a part of the First Horizon National Corporation family of companies does each day, serving families and businesses through about 180 locations statewide. This project is to create new warehouse to maintain customer information.
- Using Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Responsible for creating complete test cases, test plans, test data, and reporting status ensuring accurate coverage of requirements and business processes.
- As a QA Engineer I used to run the test cases for the end to end process in that data warehouse.
- Performing Integration, Functional End-to-End Testing.
- Involving in Functional Testing & Regression Testing
- Involving in writing complex SQL queries to verify data from Source to Target
- Performed data validation testing writing SQL queries.
- Written complex queries in SAS tool check the data from Source and Target.
ETL Testing Job Responsibilities:
- Query Tuning, Database Tuning, Performance tuning, and different indexing methods
- Working of Joins, Subqueries, CTEs, and complex query writing
- Creating Stored Procedures, Functions, Tables, Cursors, Hash tables and handling large data types
- Test ETL data warehouse components.
- Executing backend data-driven test.
- Test flat file data transfers.
- Writing SQL queries for various scenarios like count test
- Conduct Primary key test
- Conduct Duplicate test
- Conduct Attribute test
- Verify Technical data quality
- Verify Business data quality.
Follow me on social media: