Selenium Online Training FAQ, Selenium WebDriver, Java Programming for Selenium, TestNG for Selenium, and Selenium Training Payment Details.
Selenium Online Training FAQ
How will Selenium help your software testing career?
Today, most companies prefer using open-source automated testing tools that will enable them to cut down the cost and effort that manual testing involves.
Selenium is one such open-source automated testing tool for testing web applications.
1. What re the subjects in this training program?
- Selenium WebDriver
- Java Programming
- TestNG Testing Framework
- Selenium Automation (Hybrid) Framework
2. What are the prerequisites to learn Selenium?
- Software Testing Fundamentals (Manual Testing Concepts)
- Programming Fundamentals
- HTML Fundamentals
3. What is the fee structure for this (Selenium) training?
The Course fee is 15, 000 INR (Fifteen Thousand), one time payment, no instalments.
4. Can pay the fee in instalments?
Sorry, we are not providing any instalments, you need to pay fee at a time.
5. What is the trainer’s profile?
G C Reddy is the trainer for this ‘Selenium with Java’ training program, he has nearly 2o years of IT industry experience. Mr. G C Reddy worked as Software Developer (COBOL) and Software Tester (Manual Tester and Automated Tester (WinRunner, UFT/QTP, and Selenium).
6. What is the coming batch (training program) schedule?
7. What is the Selenium Course duration?
35 Working Days, Daily 2 hours, 6 days per week, 6 weeks (Total – 70 hours)
8. Can I rejoin this course free of cost?
Once you join this course then you can rejoin this course free of cost within 2 years.
9. Can I get recorded videos?
Yes, you can get recorded videos and class notes after live classes.
10. How to install Selenium on my computer?
We will show the Selenium Test Environment setup in a class, after the class you can install Selenium and practice, and Selenium is an open source software.
11. Can I join in this training even though I don’t have any programming knowledge?
If you have computer programming knowledge then it is easy to learn automated testing, otherwise no issue, anyhow we teach the Programming from basics.
12. What about the Project in this Training?
we have a sample project in this training program, after the training you can practice Selenium using the sample project.
13. Can I get Manual Testing Material from you?
Sure, you can download the Manual Testing Material PDF from the below link
14. Can I get Selenium Course Brochure?
15. What about Selenium Certification?
According to Selenium official web site (www.selenium.dev), there is no valid Selenium certification since it is an open source software. Some training institutes are providing Selenium Certification but they are invalid.
16. Can I get Course completion certificate?
Yes, you can get the Course completion certificate soft copy by email.
17. How to the training fee?
You can pay fee in several ways,
- Google Pay
- Phone Pay
- Through Bank Account
- Through xoom app (It is available for NRI only)
- Through Western Union Money Transfer (It is available for NRI only)
18. Do you cover Cucumber integration with Selenium i this training?
No, ‘Cucumber tool integration with Selenium’ is not part of this training.
19. Do you provide job placements after training?
No, we teach ‘Java with Selenium’ in the real-time orientation, sometimes some HR people approach us with their Selenium requirement, we send the details to you then , and you can directly contact them.
20. Do you use ‘Maven’, Extent Reports’ plug-ins in our training program?
Yes, Maven is a part of our Selenium test environment and we use ‘Extent Reports’ plug-in in our Automation framework chapter to enhance our test result.
21. What if I miss a class?
We will be giving you recording of every class. You can easily watch recording of your missed class.
You will have lifetime access to video recordings.