Selenium Online Training FAQ, Selenium WebDriver, Java Programming for Selenium, TestNG for Selenium, and Selenium Training Payment Details.
Selenium Online Training FAQ
How will Selenium help your software testing career?
Today, most companies prefer using open-source automated testing tools that will enable them to cut down the cost and effort that manual testing involves.
Selenium is one such open-source automated testing tool for testing web applications.
1. What are the subjects in this selenium training program?
- Selenium WebDriver
- Java Programming
- TestNG Testing Framework
- Selenium Automation (Hybrid) Framework
2. What are the prerequisites to learn Selenium?
- Software Testing Fundamentals (Manual Testing Concepts)
- Programming Fundamentals
- HTML Fundamentals
3. What is the fee structure for this Selenium online training?
The Course fee is 15, 000 INR (Fifteen Thousand), a one-time payment, with no installments.
4. Can I pay the fee in installments?
Sorry, we are not providing any installments, you need to pay the fee at a time.
5. What is the Selenium Online trainer’s profile?
G C Reddy is the trainer for this ‘Selenium with Java’ training program, he has nearly 2o years of IT industry experience. Mr. G C Reddy worked as Software Developer (COBOL) and Software Tester (Manual Tester and Automated Tester (WinRunner, UFT/QTP, and Selenium).
6. What is the coming batch (selenium training online program) schedule?
7. What is the Selenium Online Course duration?
35 Working Days, Daily 2 hours, 6 days per week, 6 weeks (Total – 70 hours)
8. Can I rejoin the online selenium training course free of cost?
Once you join this course then you can rejoin this course free of cost within 2 years.
9. Can I get Selenium Training Online Course recorded videos?
Yes, you can get recorded videos and class notes after live classes.
10. How to install Selenium on my computer?
We will show the Selenium Test Environment setup in a class, after the class you can install Selenium and practice, and Selenium is open-source software.
11. Can I join in this training even though I don’t have any programming knowledge?
If you have computer programming knowledge then it is easy to learn automated testing, otherwise no issue, anyhow we teach required Programming from basics.
12. What about the Project in this Selenium Training Course?
we have a sample project in this training program, after the training you can practice Selenium using the sample project.
13. Can I get Manual Testing Material from you?
Sure, you can download the Manual Testing Material PDF from the below link
14. Can I get Selenium Course Brochure?
15. What about Selenium Certification?
According to Selenium official web site (www.selenium.dev), there is no valid Selenium certification since it is an open source software. Some training institutes are providing Selenium Certification but they are invalid.
16. Can I get a Selenium Course completion certificate?
Yes, you can get the Course completion certificate soft copy by email.
17. How to pay the training fee?
You can pay fees in several ways,
- Google Pay
- Phone Pay
- Through Bank Account
- Through the Xoom app (It is available for NRI only)
- Through Western Union Money Transfer (It is available for NRI only)
18. Do you cover Cucumber integration with Selenium in this training?
No, ‘Cucumber tool integration with Selenium’ is not part of this training.
19. Do you provide job placements after training?
No, we teach ‘Java with Selenium’ in the real-time orientation, sometimes some HR people approach us with their Selenium requirements, we send the details to you then, and you can directly contact them.
20. Do you use ‘Maven’, Extent Reports’ plug-ins in our training program?
Yes, Maven is a part of our Selenium test environment and we use the ‘Extent Reports’ plug-in in our Automation framework chapter to enhance our test results.
21. What if I miss a class?
We will be giving you the recording of every class. You can easily watch the recording of your missed class.
You will have lifetime access to video recordings.