Software QA Testing Jobs, Manual Testing Jobs, Automation Testing Jobs, Selenium Jobs, IT Fresher Jobs, API Testing Jobs, and Other IT Jobs.
Software Testing and Other IT Jobs
Automation Testing – Immediate Joiner Only (Selenium, Java)
From 6 to 11 year(s) of experience
Locations: Kochi/Cochin, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR
Experience: 6-17 Years
Position – Lead/Sr.PL
Work Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi [ Hybrid Working Model]
Must have Skills: Automation testing, Selenium, Java.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 13+ Years of experience in Automation Testing.
- 6+ Years of Experience in testing with testing tools Selenium .
- 6-10 Years of experience in testing web services.
- Should be able to review logs in the Unix environment for issues troubleshooting.
- Should be able to troubleshoot issues, identify the bottlenecks and provide tuning recommendations.
- Should be able to identify bottlenecks in the database layer. Service Virtualization experience using Wire Mock (mocking in the absence of data, mock for front-end).
- Define, document and obtain approval for Test Strategy and Approach, including objectives, overall phasing and testing methodology and standards.
- Ownership of overall product quality from performance standpoint and testing resources.
- Lead execution of testing efforts; including meeting committed delivery dates for released and soon to be released applications and components.
- Review the development process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed.
- Able to lead and be hands-on for automation testing initiatives. Able to work with other peers to align testing efforts (automation).
- Able to perform functional test as needed.
- Onsite, offshore coordination.
Quality Assurance Engineer
From 3 to 4 year(s) of experience
- Integrated into an agile development team, you validate the development of new features and contribute to the improvement of our products.
- In collaboration with the Product Owner, you participate in the development of test plans: defining and writing acceptance tests and regression tests (functional, performance etc.).
- You run the tests, communicate the problems to the team and follow the corrections.
- You ensure that test portfolio of the product is efficient, complete and maintained.
- You collaborate with testers from other teams to share practices and ensure the cross-functional quality of the platform.
- You regularly communicate on the state of health of the product and the results of testing campaigns: test coverage, Test plan metrics and KPI on bugs.
- You participate in the implementation of automatic tests and their execution.
Main technologies used for this role
Jira/ XRAY, Confluence, API testing with Postman, automation testing with cucumber and Cypress
- Minimum 3 years experience in software Quality Assurance – if possible in an agile environment.
- Graduated from a Bachelor or Masters Degree in IT.
- Experience with test management tools (XRAY, )
- Experience with test automation (either with Selenium or Cypress/Cucumber)
- Familiar with web applications (complex configuration), and you are sensitive to the user experience.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Good spirit of team working, but also a strong autonomy in carrying out your work: curiosity, proactivity, communication, organization and thoroughness.
- Strong sense of quality and customer oriented.
- Real taste for challenge and the will to participate in the success of a business in transformation.
Nice to have
- CRM concepts, ticketing tools (ticket management, helpdesk, chat), social media platforms.
- ISTQB certification
Fresher Hiring Trainee Engineer for TCS
Company: Evision Technoserve Pvt Ltd
Hiring for TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS)
Locations: Kolkata, Patna, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
Fresher Trainee Engineer
Hiring Company: Tata Consultancy
Basis Networking ,Windows Exposer Required
Monthly Salary: 20 K to 25 K
Required Candidate profile
Any Graduate BE, B-Tech, MCA, BCA, BSc, MSc, BBA, Bcom etc.
Ready to Work in 24* 7 in MNC Work Environment
Quick Learner and Adaptable
Work in Highly Motivated Work Environment
Dail HR Prachi : 8882956290/9625659561
TEKSYSTEMS # HIRING # TOSCA AUTOMATION ENGINEERS #
From 4 to 7 year(s) of experience
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology
- Looking for QA (TOSCA Engineers) with
- Should have 4 to 7 years of experience on QA at least 2 yrs. experience on Automation testing using Tosca.
- Good to have iOS / Android apps automation experience
- Good to have API automation experience
- Good to have CI / CD pipeline integration
- Good to have experience on Selenium / UFT
- Should have good Analytical and communication skills.
SKILL SET REQUIRED:
1.Test Planning & Documentation,
Candidates can forward their resume on:
1. Junior Software Engineer Fresher
Experience: 0 years
Greetings from peopleTech Group.
PeopleTechGroup is Hiring freshers for Development and testing roles.
Positions Open: 50 Freshers
Role: Junior Software Developer
Desired Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE) MCA/B.Sc computers
- Only 2020 & 2021, 2022 (No-Backlogs, no educational gap and 2022 are eligible only if final Sem results are out) pass-outs are eligible
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be good at problem solving and logical thinking.
- Should have Good analytical skills.
- Must have good knowledge in (For Development: C, C++, For Testing : Manual testing, Functional & Automation testing.)
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and oral
- Presentation Skills.
- Persistent and willingness to perform under pressure
- 60% throughout the career – (Xth , 12th/intermediate, BTrech
- Online Test- Hacker Rank
- Test Consists of Aptitude and logical Reasoning questions
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
2. Selenium Automation Tester with Java (Exp 6-9 Years)
Company: Cigniti Technologies
Experience: 6 – 9 years
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
Greetings from Cigniti Technologies.
I’m Girish from Cigniti-Talent Acquisition. We are hiring Automation Experts(Java & Selenium) (Exp 6-9 Years) can join 0-20 days max. If you are looking for a job change, please share your profile to email@example.com. If not kindly refer someone.
Job: Good opportunity for Automation Experts(Java & Selenium) (Exp 6-9 Years) can join 0-20 days max
Job location: Hyderabad ; WFH for 2-3 Months max
Work Mode: Hybrid
Job Type: Permanent
Notice Period: 0-20 days max
- Are you ready to join in 0-20 days max? (Yes/No) :
- Are you ready to take the interview tomorrow (Yes/No) :
- Total Experience
- Relevant Experience
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Offers in hand :
- official notice period or last working day:
- Mode of Employment (Contract/Permanent)
- If Contract, please provide payroll company:
Did you know anyone who could be interested in this profile? Feel free to share this email with the person. You might make their day just by forwarding this email.
Thanks and Regards,
Girish Kumar Kanchisamudram | Senior Executive – Talent Acquisition group | Cigniti Technologies Limited
3. QA Manual Test Engineer
From 3 to 5 year(s) of experience
Location: Kochi/Cochin (WFH during Covid)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of QA practices and SDLC
- Automation experience is highly preferred but not required
- Performance testing experience is highly preferred
- Maximum notice period of candidate should not exceed 30 days.
- Manual Testing
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
4. Need Mobile Automation Appium
Company: Cigniti Technologies
Experience: 6 – 11 years
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru
Mobile Automation APPIUM
Hyderabad (Work from office Hybrid model)
We are hiring for Automation tester with APPIUM skill
Need more than 6 years of experience.
Need who are already serving notice and will join immediately or in 2 weeks max.
5. QA Engineer
From 1 to 3 year(s) of experience
We are seeking multiple talented QA engineers to design testing procedures for our industry leading RFID platform TagMatiks and related software applications. In this role, will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing manual tests for both Cloud and Mobile applications in Android and iOS to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, perform accessibility, security, and performance testing, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team. In this role you will also be part of our automation test effort, provide participation in design and architecture of automation frameworks, and ensure adoption of the frameworks in the organization.
1 – 3 years – QA Engineer
Post: QA Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Location: India Land SEZ, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Job Type: Full-time
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role in an IT, Cloud Product company.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with web service API testing of XML, REST, and SOAP using tools like REST Assured, Postman, or SoapUI.
- Experienced in agile/scrum development using Jira.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, and Appium is a definite plus.
- Analyzing user stories/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Detects and tracks software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
Key skills Include:
Functional Testing, Manual Testing, Attention to detail, creativity, organization, analytical and investigative thinking, and communication.
6. Software Engineer Tester
From 2 to 7 year(s) of experience
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
- Job DescriptionOpen to automation
- Good on learning new tools and technologies
- Knowledge of complete Product life cycle
- Able to communicate with client independently
- Knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of Jscript
- Knowledge of Performance testing tools
Software QA Testing JobsFollow me on social media: