Java Programming For Beginners, Java Environment Setup, Basic Syntax, Variables & Data Types, Operators, Control Flow, and Java Object Oriented Programming.
The Computer Programming Process:
Developing a program involves steps similar to any problem-solving task. There are five main ingredients in the programming process:
- Defining the problem
- Planning the solution
- Coding the program
- Testing the program
- Documenting the program
Define what the program should do:
In any level of software creation, it is essential to have a clear understanding of what the program will do and not do.
You should consider the following:
- Purpose – overall description of what the program will do.
- Input – what types of input are needed and where will they come from.
- Processing – what kind of work needs to be done.
- Output – what will you do with the outcome of the program and how will you display, save, or transmit the program outcomes.
Java Programming For Beginners
1. Introduction to Java
2. Applications of Java/Purposes of Java
3. Java Programming Environment Setup
4. Java Keywords
5. Java Identifiers
6. Java Code Libraries
7. Java Basic Syntax
8. Java Program Structure
9. Usage of Data Types in Java
10. Java Primitive Data Types
11. Java Non-primitive Data Types
12. Java Variables
13. Java Operators
14. Java Control Flow – Decision Making Statements
15. Java Control Flow -Loop Statements
16. Java Control Flow – Branching Statements
17. String handling in Java
18. Java Arrays
19. Java ArrayList
20. Read User Input
21. Java User Defined Methods
22.Java String Methods
23. Java Number Methods
24. Java Character Methods
25. Java Array Methods
26. Java Date & Time Methods
27. File Handling in Java
28. Exception Handling in Java
A computer program is also called a computer software, which can range from one line to millions of lines of instructions.
Computer program instructions are also called program source code and computer programming is also called program coding.
A computer without a computer program is just a dump box; it is programs that make computers active.
We have several reasons to learn Java:
- Java’s Popularity and High Salary
- Java is Easy to Learn
- Java has a Large Community
- Java has an Abundant API
- Java has Multiple Open Source Libraries
- Java has Powerful Development Tools
- Java is Free of Cost
- Java is Platform Independent
- Java has Great Documentation Support
- Java is Versatile
Tips and Tricks to Learn Programming Faster:
1. Make Your Fundamentals Clear
2. Learn by Doing, Practicing, and Not Just Reading
3. Code by Hand
4. Share, Teach, Discuss and Ask for Help
5. Use Online Resources
6. Take Breaks
7. Learn to Use Debugger