Manual Testing Full Course, Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC Models, What is Testing?, Software Test Levels, Test Types, Test Design Techniques, and Software Testing Life Cycle.
Software Testing is an important phase of Software Development Life Cycle. Manual testing is the process in which the defects are identified, reported, and confirmed after fixes.
- Understanding software development model.
- Understanding different software development models.
- Understanding various levels of testing.
- Understanding different types of testing.
- Understanding various test design techniques.
- Understanding software testing life cycle.
- Understanding informal testing.
Pre-requisite / Target Audience:
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
- Documentation knowledge using MS Office software.
- Thinking, Analyzing, and Reasoning Skills.
- Beginners who want to start their career in Software Testing field.
- Already a tester: You can refresh all your testing basics and techniques and gear up for Certifications in Software Testing.
- Fresh Graduates: If you have passed out of college recently, and looking for a job in QA/Testing Industry, then this course will definitely help you build skills required for your first job
- Non-Programmers: If you are interested in IT, but hate programming or find it difficult, then Testing
allows you focus less on programming and more on analysis skills.
- Non IT Professionals: If you are currently working in some other field, but interested in building a career in IT, then this course will help you step into the IT field.
Manual Testing Full Course
1. Software Testing Introduction
- What is Software Testing?
- Importance of Testing
- Software Testing vs. Manual Testing
- Manual Testing Job Responsibilities
- Manual Testing Syllabus
- Differences between Manual and Automation Testing.
2.0. Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Requirement gathering and analysis
- Implementation or coding
3. Software Development Life Cycle Models
3.0 Software Test Levels
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- User Acceptance Testing.
4.0 Software Test Types
5.0 Software Test Design Techniques
6.0. Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
6.1. Software Test Life Cycle – Test Planning
6.2. Software Test Life Cycle – Test Design
6.3. Software Test Life Cycle – Test Execution
6.4. Software Test Life Cycle – Test Cycle Closure.
7.0. Informal Testing
8.0. Software Testing StandardsFollow me on social media: