Software QA Testing Jobs, Manual Testing Jobs, Automation Testing Jobs, Selenium Jobs, IT Fresher Jobs, API Testing Jobs, and Other IT Jobs.
Selenium Online Training with Project (by G C Reddy)
Python Programming Free Videos (Full Course)
SQL Video Tutorial for Beginners
Manual Testing Tutorial for Beginners
Selenium, Java, TestNG, and Project Tutorial
Software Testing and Other IT Jobs
AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER
From 4 to 9 year(s) of experience
Indore, Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
selenium c# , Specflow, Postman, Mockoon, Pactflow,
Nice to have : Appinsights, Jmeter
Role:Automation Test Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering – Software & QA
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
C#, Automation Testing, Selenium
Education – UG: Any Graduate
ValueLabs is a global technology company specializing in Product Development, Data Technology, Design, and Consulting, powered by The Digital Flywheel.Over the last 24 years, the company has expanded to 31 locations, 6,500 associates and 200 clients worldwide.Winner of the prestigious Gold Stevie® Award for Best Employer (2021), their focus on employees and clients has resulted in industry-leading Net Promoter Scores (NPS) of over 68 and 84, respectively.
Contact Company: Valuelabs
Address: PLOT NO 41, PHASE II,HITECH CITY, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
PACTERA EDGE IS LOOKING FOR CYPRESS AUTOMATION EXPERT – FT ROLE
From 8 to 12 year(s) of experience
We are looking for a Cypress Automation Expert with the below-required skills. If your experience and expertise match the below criteria, please share your updated profile at the earliest.
Role: Cypress Automation Expert
Location: Hyderabad, India / Hybrid
The JD I used is as below:
• Participation in project coordination, delivery, and supporting all testing tasks, from story grooming, and refinement to implementation and retro using Cypress.
• Lead test script reviews and work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure the quality of deliveries.
• Designing and developing automation framework, tools, and test scripts for Cypress.
• Identify automation opportunities and develop test automation for applicable test types.
• 8-12 years of experience in Test Automation of front-end and back-end services.
• In this role, you will be leading a team of automation engineers consisting of UI Automation engineers and REST API Automation engineers.
• In this role, you will also be responsible for designing and developing automation frameworks, tools, and test cases for both front-end and back-end.
• 8-12 years of experience in the field of automation testing. At least 3 years experience in leading a Dev/Automation Team.
• In-depth knowledge of any object-oriented programming language and at least 2 years experiences of using Cypress.
• In-depth knowledge of UI Automation, at least 2 years experience in automating UI Applications using Cypress.
• Capable of Developing, testing, and debugging RESTful applications.
• Automating end-to-end test scenarios of UI Applications.
• Experience with Agile software development processes and practices.
• Proficiency in using automation tests by scripting with any object-oriented programming language.
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Passionate about troubleshooting failures to determine the root causes.
[Good to have Skills]:
• Previous experiences as a full stack developer.
• Expertise in Project proposals and idea generation to expand the business.
• Experience in CICD, such as using GitHub Actions, Jenkins, etc.
Please fill in below mandatory details for the process.
Years of experience:
Date & Time:
Send resumes on below mail id.
Email id: Saratchandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR SOFTWARE AUTOMATION ENGINEER
From 10 to 18 year(s) of experience
Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru
As a Senior Software QA Engineer, you will be a core member of a team composed of highly skilled individuals who are comfortable working in dynamic and technically challenging environments. This is a highly technical engineer role in our Quality Engineering team. As a member of QE team, you will have opportunity to innovate, develop exciting test frameworks, tools, CI/CD processes, test plans. All team members play a pivotal role in the success of the product, with everyone sharing a voice in the Product Quality. In this highly visible role, you will collaborate with our customers, internal stakeholders, Technical Leaders, Developers, and other software engineers as part of a cross-functioning team. Partner with other engineering teams to define, design and deliver innovative solutions.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible in developing Test frameworks, Test tools, and have the ability to automate primarily using Java
- Identifying and resolving anomalies during test on various software and system-level platforms
- Identifying and implementing tests associated to required software modifications
- Working with teams in an agile development environment with distributed team members in different time-zones
- Working with software development peers, subject matter experts, and wireless engineers
- Providing on-call diagnostics/troubleshooting support for features developed
- You have high regards to test-driven development and ensuring all production quality code is well-designed and tested
- You will mentor/coach other QA/developers and define best practices for the platform
- You are a great communicator, articulate your thoughts and strategy clearly and always seek to get buy-in before implementation
Expertise You’ll Bring
- You have a Computer Science or Engineering degree and passionate about development, QA and System level automation and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- 10+ years of experience in testing enterprise grade/highly scalable, distributed applications, products & services
- Excellent programming experience in Core Java Programming, SQL, PL/SQL & NoSQL
- Experience in Java, JDBC, Java Script, CSS, XML, JSON, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL), Microservices
- Experience in testing messaging framework like Pulsar/Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes application testing
- Experience in automation of Micro Services based on Service Oriented Architectures (REST) APIs
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Proven ability in designing automation frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver/ IDE, Grid, Maven/Gradle, Log4j
- Experience in working with Build Systems like ANT, Maven, and CI/CD systems like Jenkins
- Must have knowledge on DevOps
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on technical experience in testing Java based application along with Infrastructure aspects
- Good knowledge of apps deployed in cloud native environment is a must.
- Experienced in White Box, Black Box, Functional, System, Regression, Integration, GUI testing using both Manual and Automation Techniques
- Experience using Source Control tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT and GITHUB
- Strong knowledge of working in Mac, windows, UNIX/Linux
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, and Confluence
- Possess strong analytical, troubleshooting, communication and presentation skills, self – starter, quick learner, and team player
- Docker/Kubernetes experience in building and deploying micro services
- Experience in performance engineering/testing
- Availability and capability to provide on-call diagnostic/troubleshooting support for features developed
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Network programming experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills for peer-to-peer and peer-to-leadership communication
- Flexible team-oriented attitude; able to adapt to changing requirements
For more details, please contact Santhosh S (email@example.com)
TOSCA AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER-HYDERABAD
From 5 to 8 year(s) of experience
The Global Payments System (GPS) Project will replace Legacy firms payments systems in the major processing centres (US, UK HK) and 50 countries currently using HUB to make High and Low value payments.
To support the further roll-out of GPS and ensure it is maintained and developed efficiently, a Global project structure with centralized and Regional roles is being put in place. This job opportunity is as UAT.
In general, the objective of User Acceptance Testing is to ensure that system specifications have been correctly implemented and that the solution meets business and performance requirements. To continuously provide high quality Testing service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the specified Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Responsible for relationship building.
What you will do:
Overall responsibility for managing Testing activities for Global Payments System UAT testing and implementation activities such as:
d) Test execution and retests
e) Test delivery
Project management – Controlling the testing phase of the program
Co-ordination and organisation of the project preparation and completion; liaison between applications, operations and different project streams. Test data set-up in liaison with IT to ensure all test environments are ready
Allocation & monitoring of project related work assigned to the test team
Create test calendar/schedule for Testing Releases in consultation with UAT Test Leads/ Testers & GTB Global UAT Manager.
Software QA Testing JobsFollow me on social media: