Business Analyst Resume, Career Objective, Professional Summary, Academic Qualification, Software Skills, Work Experience, Projects, and Job Roles & Responsibilities.
Domain Knowledge for IT Professionals
Selenium Online Training with Project (by G C Reddy)
Domain Knowledge for IT Professionals (Banking, Insurance, ERP, Healthcare, and Ecommerce))
1. Banking Domain Knowledge
2. Banking Domain Fundamentals
3. Investment Banking Fundamentals
4. Interview Questions on Banking Domain
5. Banking Software Projects
6. Insurance Domain Knowledge
7. Insurance Domain Fundamentals
8. ERP Domain Knowledge
9. Healthcare Domain Knowledge
10. Ecommerce Domain Fundamentals
11. Interview Questions on Ecommerce Domain
12. UNIX Operating System Fundamentals
IT Business Analyst Resume
IT Business Analyst
Results-driven expert with more than 4+ years experience in all phases of computer technologies including system deployment, integrity, monitoring, security, development, and projects. Strong communications skills. Proven ability to develop procedures to streamline and improve daily operations. Extensive experience in a variety of software packages and hardware configurations.
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Knowledge of .Net and SQL Server
- Expert knowledge of SQL and relational database management systems
- Requirement elicitation (JAD, BRD)
- BRM/CRM (Salesforce)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Software Testing
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
Senior Business Analyst (IT)
Acbd xyz Technologies August xxxx – Present
- Developed user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for the clients.
- Worked collaboratively with team members to design solutions that met clients’ business requirements and fulfill user stories.
- Elicited requirements using a variety of techniques (e.g. JAD, interviews and documentation, BRDs, functional & technical specifications, use cases).
- Participated in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end-user training.
- Configured Salesforce and other CRM products (including workflows, validation rules, and security controls).
Work Experience as IT Business Analyst
Acbd xyz Technologies July xxxx – Present
- Writing queries, producing required reports and documentation. Receives and responds to requests from users and ensures timely and effective reports.
- Enhances the functionality of the website (i. E redesign of the website, integration of internet and intranet etc.) and manages specific projects related to the website.
- Assists in planning/scheduling major or long-term projects.
- Facilitate routine meetings with key groups for business/it remediation to ensure project timeline and coordinate external resource dependencies to resolve ongoing issues.
- Meet with stakeholders to analyze requirements and determine impact to business rules.
- Provided internal IT support for hardware and software applications for the department.
- Use business intelligence solutions to provide consistent and transparent access to information.
IT Application Analyst
xxxx xxx Infotech January xxxx – July xxxx
- Coordinated the research and procurement of 10 servers and all software licenses.
- Overseeing the implementation of required hardware and software components of approved
- Coordinating tests to ensure proper performance and creating flow charts for computer programmers to follow.
- Completed various one solution training sessions for the new financial system.
- Investigating errors and diagnose problems with recommended solutions.
- Assist in providing verification support during monthly production releases.
- This is Dummy Description data, Replace with job description relevant to your current role. In case if you dont need it you can delete it.
University of xxxxxxx, Hyderabad, India.
MBA, Business Economics
English Composition xxx
- Business Analytics Certificate—xxxxxx University
- Level 3 Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Genchi Genbutsu philosophy
- Running half-marathons
Who is a Business Analyst?
Business analysts are responsible for understanding business requirements, they lay plans for the company and develop actionable insights. Business analysts look into client and business requirements and communicate with clients to understand their business perspectives.
Business Analyst in the IT industry
IT business analysts are knowledgeable in both business and information technology. Liaising between IT and the executive branch, enhancing the quality of IT services, and understanding business needs are among their major roles.
IT Business Analyst Job Description overview
This job role requires expertise in both Information Technology and business administration. They are required and are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties.
IT Business Analyst Tasks and duties
- Gathering, documenting and analysing business requirements.
- Researching and assessing current processes, technologies and systems in order to gain an understanding of the problems and challenges to be overcome.
- Creating data models, process diagrams and wireframes.
- Working closely with key business decision makers as well as development and testing teams to offer guidance and advice on what solutions will best fit the business’ needs, now and into the future.
- Liaising with developers and system architects to ensure the system is correctly implemented.
- Monitoring solutions for continuous improvement.
- Producing training manuals and user documentation to support newly adopted systems, technology or procedures.
Business Analyst ResumeFollow me on social media: